- A Google Map page helps to locate all hikes of the region 30-Apr-2012
- Report for Col des Martinets, Col des Perris Blancs written and translated 4-Apr-2011
- Photos and infos for an outing done in 2010: Col des Martinets, Col des Perris Blancs. No report yet 20-Dec-2010
- 2 more hikes: Grammont and Cornettes de Bise 17-Nov-2010
- Hikes to Rochers de Naye and Dent de Jaman, Montagne d'Amont now done 15-Jun-2010
- Pertuis d'Aveneyre, Pointe d'Aveneyre translated 18-May-2010
Discover a somewhat different mountain landscape with the Alpes Vaudoises. Higher than the Fribourg Prealps, but still not the high alpine landscape (with the exception of Les Diablerets).
The whole region is quite big (for swiss standards), thus it has many different faces. Some are known worldwide, like Montreux and the whole Leman coast.
Click on the image to open a large overview of all hikes in the Vaud region and pick one through its location on the map.